Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Turtle pace




I have been reduced to doing very easy hikes which I am trying not to bother me because that's just how it is! Yesterday, Charles & I went to Lake Louise & walked up to Lake Agnes (along with tourists from around the world). It was a beautiful day and we had a nice time. I have serious issues about being passed on the trails (especially by tourists!) but I have to accept that this summer I cannot be "Sargeant Kim". I felt good though & the fresh air was such a treat. Of course being with Charles always makes any day better!
We were quite active for my first three days off but today my body asked for a rest. I slept most of the afternoon and my belly has been quite sore. I missed my first French class tonight so not only I'm I wiped, but now I'm pouting, too. Good thing Charles is out for the evening. I'm back to work tomorrow so I'm taking it easy tonight & putting my feet up.
Oh & I finally made to leap to maternity underwear. All I can say is 'wow'... they're big! All 'pretty' things have been put away for future use.

No comments: