Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dad is getting excited

It's getting more and more difficult to be on the road now. I would much rather at home wathching Kim's belly get bigger and bigger. I just can't wait to see my baby's little face. My only consolation is agian all these babies I see onboard the aircraft. I just like to run to them, ask for assistance in hope to hold them! One threw up on me thursday, just a little bit of that white stuff. But it was quite an awesome baby, so I decided not to punish him.

But today is Father's day, yes I called my Dad already. But Kim bought me a Diaperdude bag. Quite the cool bag, dude! I'll be bringing that at work next time, I think it will be pretty funny!

I just find it hard to buy baby stuff, I'm just having a hard believing that it's true. It's just like in the movie Jerry Mcguire... SHOW ME THE BABY! And than I'll buy stuff!

Have a great everyone from Big Daddy!

No comments: