Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Today I'm quite tired. I set up my alarm wrong and woke me up at 2:25 am instead of 4:25am. They're both really early, but after the fire alarm at 3am in Edmonton the night before, I really needed a good sleep. Oh well! Maybe tonight I'll sleep. At least I've got the ultrasound to cheer about, which keeps me awake when I have nothing to do. I would trade my job anytime with Kim today.

The other exciting part is our trip to Nova Scotia in 2 days. It is so nice to go somewhere else, have some fish (too bad Kim doesn't like it, but I don't like eggplants or never been of huge fan of tofu, so it's fair) relax on the beach, enjoy the views of Cabot trail, the French town of Louisbourg...

And since I'm writing about things that are exciting me, I can't wait to see my girl at home, I've been on the road now for 8 of the last 9 days. Bye from Toronto.

No comments: