Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Good news


I had my doctors appointment this evening to recheck my blood pressure and it is back to normal after 5 days of bed rest. My blood tests were all normal, too, so it is very good news. Charles joined me on this visit, his first, and quite liked the doctor. We all agreed that it would be best that I do not return to work and while I don't have to adhere to strict bed rest, I should take things very, very easy. I will return in 2 weeks to recheck my pressures. Being the person that I am, I'm sure I'll be checking it myself a few times a week just for peace of mind. Work has been notified (literally within minutes after my appointment!) and now the flood of paper work begins. Once that is done, I will thoroughly enjoy my time at home and away from the stress of work.

No comments: