Sunday, July 22, 2007

25 week update


Apparently I've been busy as I haven't sat at the computer for awhile! All is well with us. The baby moves about at different times throughout the day, but mostly at night when I am trying to sleep. It is a very unique & special feeling. We purchased our first baby item, a play yard, yesterday. Charles & I are both overwhelmed by the assortment of various baby items and plan to sit down soon and do some research before spending more money!

Work has been very busy, so I look forward to my mat leave which will start August 13. All I can do during my rotations is work, come home, lay on the couch, eat and go to bed. My first day or two off is spent relaxing & trying to reduce the swelling in my fat feet.

We enjoyed a visit from Kris, Shendah, Kieran & Aiden this past week! It was their first visit since I moved to Calgary and we were very busy. The boys enjoyed the zoo and the dinosaur museum in Drumheller. On the last day the 'big' boys enjoyed a very early morning round of golf while the girls relaxed in an air conditioned mall!

Our next exciting visit is from Charles' parents this weekend. His Mom visited just after finding out I was pregnant but his father has not visited since Charles & I started dating so it will be a fun time.

Our little one is doing some neat things... when I poke my belly, he/she will sometimes respond and apparently he/she will double in weight over the next 4 weeks - yikes!

No comments: