Sunday, May 13, 2007

Daddy's write-up

So far Kim's has been doing much of the writing. I'm actually not going crazy as much as Kim is letting people believe. I just feel powerless about everything that's happening in her life. To make this worse, I get to be on the road for more than 12 days every months.

On the other side, I just can't wait to see our baby. At first I was little scare about the whole idea, but now, I just can't wait. On almost every flight I'm on, there is a baby. On yesterday's flight, they were 4 of them. There all so cute and stinky and messy. Life will be different, but Eh!

Last night was our first night on that brand new bed, it was a much nicer bed that I thought it would be. It is quite soft and I thought it would give me back pain... so far so good. Hope Kim slept good too, but she's at work. Yes, I'm actually at home alone! So today I'm gonna clean, cook, do the dishes, vacuum, laundry, wash the car... hahaha! I'm so funny! Ok, I'll do at least 2 of these things!



(What the first ultrasound revealed to us but that Kim didn't want Gus to see)

Bye!

No comments: